this is Chan's

Saturday, November 1, 2008

happy happy news

We got a nephew earlier this morning..! I can't describe how happy I am.. Although a little part of me was a bit sad because I can't be there with my family...

My colleagues and I were on the way from Yamsumbat (a predominantly muslim wet market) when I received the call. Deeyan and I had bet earlier on on what the baby would be.. She guessed right.. Baru jua kmarin kami ber video call and Noorul was telling me that she felt like she was going to give birth soon.. A few weeks ago she was admitted to the ward.. we thought for sure ia kan beranak.. I think she thought so too.. but it turned out to be a false alarm.. Luan brabis beraya bah.. heheheh

I'm sure Syahmi will be SO CUTE with his brother.. I want one..no.. I want four more! heheheh I need to ask Noorul how 2nd time labour was.. heheh.. I'm guessing not easier than the first.. Lambat jua gambar baby#2 ani eh!!

Congrats Noorul..! One more next year..? heheheh =) HUGS!!

~h~

No comments: